Enthusiasts of Wordpress in ICE Krakow – WordCamp 2015
In 2015, the Polish WordCamp will take place in Krakow. Enthusiasts of WordPress invite you to attend the WordCamp Poland 2015 conference, which will be held on the 12th and the 13th of September 2015 in one of the most modern congress centres in Poland – ICE Krakow situated at Rondo Grunwaldzkie opposite Wawel Hill in the very heart of Krakow.
The main topic of this year’s WordCamp Poland conference is: Enterprise solutions for large companies.
The conference will be attended by 300 participants and over 35 speakers, who will share their knowledge in one of the following six paths:
- Open – the opening session of the WordCamp Conferences, with topics ranging from copyright protection, through errors of popular bloggers, to security issues.
- Developer – a session focusing on technological topics, addressed strictly to programmers
- User – a path focusing mainly on WordPress users: bloggers and website owners. It will focus on topics of usefulness, availability, conversion or content creation.
- Freelancer – a session addressed mainly to freelance workers.
- Enterprise – the aforementioned path containing solutions and examples of projects for large companies.
- Case Studies – the most interesting examples of use of WordPress in projects that you haven‘t dreamed of!
Apart from two knowledge-filled conference days, the Contributor Day will also take place – i.e., workshops at which everyone can contribute to the creation of a WordPress project.
For more information, visit: krakow.wordcamp.org