ICE Kraków employee becomes member of the new MPI Poland Club board
On the 1st of July 2015, the term of the new Board of MPI Poland Club began. The position of Vice-President for Communication was filled by Agnieszka Ziemiańska – Senior Sales Manager of the ICE Kraków Congress Centre.
In accordance with the association statute, the Board is elective and its term lasts for 2 years. The new Board was elected during the General Assembly in March 2014. Its main tasks include managing the ongoing work of the association, planning future activities and maintaining the global standards and procedures of MPI.
The new MPI Poland Club Board comprises 7 people, serving in the following positions:
- Agnieszka Faracik-Leśniak – President
- Sara Lamik – Vice-President for Education
- Marta Kicler – Vice-President for Membership
- Agnieszka Ziemiańska – Vice-President for Communication
- Patrycja Werema – Vice-President for Finance
- Agata Macherska –Vice-President for Students
- Wojciech Liszka – Outgoing President
The new Board has set as its goal both the continuation of previous operations as well as the creation of an innovative and competitive market offer for meeting industry professionals. A detailed plan for the coming and long-term activities will be determined during the Business Plan Meeting, which will be held at the end of July in Zakopane.
Congratulations to the new Board and we wish you luck in your term!