INTARG International Fair of Economic and Scientific Innovations
On the 25th-26th of June 2015, INTARG International Fair of Economic and Scientific Innovations will be held in ICE Kraków. The mission of the fair is to stimulate the economy modernisation process by promoting inventions and businesses that create and use inventions and innovations and to create a platform for direct contacts and meetings between representatives of science, industry and the business environment and institutions supporting and financing research and development works.
The programme of the Conference (click): The fair will be accompanied by a conference under the slogan: From concept to profit (the 26th of June 2015). The subject area of the conference block will be devoted mainly to the discussion of the new rules of financing of research for the benefit of innovative economy.
- Exhibition of innovative solutions
- Evaluation of innovative solutions by jury members
- Conference 'From concept to profit’ with discussion of the rules of financing of Innovations in Poland
- Business talks and meetings
- Gala: awarding of medals and distinctions and announcement of results of competitions: ‘INNOVATION LEADER’ and ‘YOUNG INVENTOR’
- Concert and cocktail party
Awards and distinctions: The presented inventions will be evaluated by the jury. The jury will grant the following awards: the Grand Prix, the platinum award for the best invention in the industry and gold, silver and bronze medals for the remaining inventions.
Business talks: In order to increase the commercial and marketing outcomes of the event, the organiser in co-operation with Chambers of Commerce and Industry invites participants to conduct business talks.
on the 25th-26th of June 2015.
ul. Marii Konopnickiej 17
The participation of scientific entities in the fair is co-financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
To learn more about the fair, contact the organiser of the event:
EUROBUSINESS-HALLER ul. Obroki 133, 40-833 Katowice, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel.: 32-355 38 02 / www.haller.pl (click to go to the website of the event)
- Lena Kolarska-Bobińska, Minister of Science and Higher Education;
- Jacek Majchrowski, Mayor of the City of Krakow
- Leszek Rafalski, of the Main Council of the Research Institutes;
- Krzysztof Jan Kurzydłowski, Director of the National Centre for Research and Development;
- Bożena Lublińska-Kasprzak, President of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development;
- Marek Sowa, Marshal of the Malopolska Province;