Space at ICE Kraków – EUCASS Conference 2015
From the 29th of June to the 3rd of July, the 6th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences will be held at the ICE Kraków Congress Centre. EUCASS 2015 is one of the most important events dedicated to scientific research in space.
Since 2006, scientists and engineers have met at various locations in Europe to discuss the newest technical initiatives, the quality of communication in the academic community, as well as the stimulation of the exchange of opinions between researchers and business owners in the world. It is also an opportunity to define the challenges facing the space sciences.
“Another international conference will take place at the ICE Kraków Congress Centre at the end of June. It will be an event that gathers aviation market experts and specialists in the space sciences from all over the world,” announced Izabela Helbin, Director of the Krakow Festival Office, operator of ICE Kraków. “During the event, presentations of the newest technologies and meetings with professionals from the global aviation industry will take place. EUCASS 2015 is an event which confirms that thanks to the opening of ICE Kraków, the Małopolska region capital is where representatives of the world of business and science meet in order to discuss the development of their industries,” said Director Helbin.
During this year’s edition of EUCASS, the following subjects will be discussed:
• structures and materials used in the aviation industry,
• the physics of flight,
• the physics of space drive,
• aviation technologies.
EUCASS Conference main goals:
1. a review of the current state of knowledge on aviation and space sciences, as well as a discussion of the innovations introduced into the industry;
2. promotion and propagation of knowledge of the newest scientific discoveries and the development of synergy between representatives of the world of science and business;
3. creating a discussion platform for agencies and business representatives who can present their operations and development programs during the conference, including framework programs implemented jointly with the European Union.